20080721

pooped

my body is just exhausted, maybe as an after-effect of mental stress.
i'm lacking motivation to stick with my workout routine

as we speak, i am making my first test batch in an ancient ice cream maker that i rescued from my dad's house. this batch is not vegan, but you can look foward to my many vegan substitutions and variations on yummy frozen things- ice cream is my all-time favorite food!

i do not want to really do anything except lie around on my bed and read and watch movies.
well, i would like to see my friends, and i do occasionally, but it's not a given.
anyways, i feel like i am being a giant baby, and i probably am.
i should suck it up and get up early tomorrow morning and go on that run.
i should be kinder and more gracious to my family, regardless of how they treat me.
i should try to be more content. i should worry less and encourage more.
i am sorry if i have failed any of you.

0 comments: