20080625

the latest

i am quite lonely here. but i've been trying to keep myself occupied.
as a close friend is virtually dropping out of my life, i wonder to myself if this is God clearing some space for some new magnificent friendships, or romances?
i do not believe that is wishful thinking.
listening:
Emery. this band is awesome, one of my all-time favorites. enough said.

"I'm Only a Man" is their newest CD, and I LOVE it.


reading:

"A Piece of Cake: A Memoir" by Cupcake Brown. The bright sprinkle cover initially attracted me to this one. I've had it from the library for a few weeks, but only cracked it yesterday. I have not been disappointed. Remember there is always someone worse off than you. Cupcake Brown is a masterful storyteller. She has endured so much, and come such a long way...and the book is not stuffy at all-in fact, it's a very lively, if sometimes depressing, read. Anyway, I am enjoying it immensely.

eating:

grilling veggie burgers from Morningstar Farms

frozen blackberries with whipped cream cheese

i had sugar-free vanilla frozen custard from Milwaukee Frozen Custard last night (with chocolate sprinkles! i LOVE sprinkles). it was divine.

i have my eye on the fresh-cranked peanut butter from Whole Foods. It expires in a week? Not a problem!

i want to start making my own granola/trail mix. what should i include?





0 comments: