20081226

this is what a family looks like

they clearly love each other
from i wish god were alive to see this

...

words from mila, at loveology:

some love is lost
some love is never found
so what do i do with all the love i have?
send it into the skies?
write it on every surface possible for strangers to see?
what you don't seem to have realized is that this love was meant for you,
for you to feel that yes,
i would give up everything for you if you needed.
but of course, you don't want it,
so now i am left with suitcases of this
love-turned-hearbreak
while waiting in the rain for someone else
to come and fetch me instead.

i know exactly how she feels. my mind constantly turns to thoughts of love- i cannot get away from it
life taunts me with it, dangles it in front of me
and exploits my anxieties and insecurities in order to further alienate me from the possibility of it.


...





wearing: black h&m shirt, thrifted brown flannel, h&m zipup and scarf, diy bleached jeans, and old black boots.

0 comments: