20081206

long outfit post [unnecessary title]

so, i was going through my closet, and pulled out my beloved acid-wash jean jacket. i haven't worn it since spring, but now i feel it would suit me well for winter layering. a few shots...





a soft furry hat w/ scarf attached, inherited from my grandmother's house

an outfit from a few days ago- see the beautiful paisley detail in the skirt pattern?


apologies for the bathroom picture- its so hard to find a proper setup! just wait till i get my camera...

things accomplished today:

3.5 hour choir practice
catching up on blog reading
make paper cranes
organize closet
reminisce about days when i could wear heels (before the ground was a blanket of snow and slush)
talk to my mom
eat a vegan burger (very good)
eat wonderful oranges and grapes
do laundry
basically everything but the exam studying i should have started on. great.