20091115

a break (don't worry, not for long)

tomorrow morning, i leave for our 3-day group trip to Kumase. from there, patrick, corrie, naomi, and i will leave for free travel. i'm not sure if i'll be able to update while i'm gone, so if not, i'll try and post again before i get on the plane!
i won't lie- i've got a lot of tension inside of me. i treated myself to a phone call to my mom yesterday...maybe a bad idea. i want to leave! but i don't want to leave! in light of the fact that i miss my friends dearly and haven't seen my family in 6 months, i want to leave! in light of the fact that Lord only knows when i'll ever be in ghana again, i don't want to leave! gah!
anyways, that's where i'm at. if anyone reading this could pray for our general safety and the blessing of providence, i'd be grateful.
i would have uploaded a pretty picture for your visual pleasure, but the internet's being obstinate (blech).

0 comments: