20091224

a few things


here are a few images which have been inspiring me lately. i'm going to knit a hood this huge. i start tomorrow. i purchased gigantic needles today (thanks mom!)

i have many sewing projects in the works. i want to cut up a pair of my leggings and insert panels.

loving the wide skater skirts on these vintage betsey johnson patterns.

as for Christmas, i feel completely detached from it all. I feel cold and dead inside...side affect of my family situation. I did do some wonderful baking today- more on that later.
I have some quotes I've been wanting to put up for forever:

"And it's not 'clever lonely' (like Morrissey) or 'interesting lonely' (like Radiohead). It's 'lonely lonely' like the way it feels when you're being hugged by someone and it makes you sadder"- Chuck Klosterman

"I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life"- Conor Oberst

Merry Christmas (I guess)
my present this year: finishing my collection of music by the national.



0 comments: