20090928

the effort of positivity

along with my new attitude policy, i've begun a practice adopted from one of my favorite bloggers, ginny branch

write down things you love, things that make you happy, things you're grateful for, small things, large things. keep them somewhere where you can see them every day and share them with others.

here are some of mine:

*i'm enjoying early evening breezes and slanting warm sunshine

*i love having yogurt and fruit for breakfast

*i get to see my family and friends in a few weeks

*i can do yoga in my room with friends

*i received an email from a long-lost friend

*i'm learning more about myself, pushing my limits, discovering tiny things i never thought i'd miss

*i'm honing my creativity by finding little ways to keep myself sane

*it completely baffles people when they see me knitting, and it makes me smile inside


ginny branch's inspiring blog is my favorite color is shiny.
other blogs which keep me going are wish jar and a new blog about the creative process behind the making of the movie "the wild things are". it's called we love you so.

0 comments: