20090811

just waiting

well, i'm nearly ready to leave now. please. i kid myself. how could i be ready? here is the scarf i just finished- my first ever knitting project. i'm giving it to my friend katey, because she gifted the yarn to me in the first place.

last things:
friends
ice cream
seeing "the hangover" (not bad!)
errands
sushi
packing (will i ever be done packing?)
a glorious bike ride
aaaaaand...

FAIL party this past weekend. it was a fabulous time. i will miss my pamojites and all the various travelers who traipse through our humble home!

continued thanks to everyone who has been and will be praying for me and checking up on this blog. please dont hesitate to comment or email me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does this picture mean? Crossing dressing is somehow part of the fail experience or specific to your house Amy?p