20081029

unstructured



















just some of my latest favorite images from the blogosphere. sources include: the selby blog, polaroid.net, olsens anonymous, wwwd, and lookbook.nu.

some things i've been thinking about lately:
my spring schedule
getting my interdisciplinary major approved
acquiring boots!!
staying in MI this summer to work and take classes
where would i live this summer??...
taking care of my friends
minimalism

i just wish i had more time! more time for reading, talking, coffee drinking, poetry listening, running, yoga, traveling, taking classes, studying, sleeping (ha! now that's pushing it...)

now i'm off to an orchestra concert that must write a report on afterwards. oh, what joy...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture of the couple kissing inside a shirt while standing in the kitchen...breaks my heart, because i crave that so much.