20080527

etc

triple posting in one night...GEEZ, i know...let's just say i have a lot of thoughts, and trouble keeping them all to myself, and not very many people to tell them to.
let's see...i LOVE cooking and am seriously considering culinary school after my bachelor's which right now is on an IDIS major, music minor- sort of path
i'm very vegan-friendly and macrobiotic-minded and think it is the healthiest lifestyle, but i'm not going to split hairs over a little cheese or a taste of barbeque once in awhile...i AM a "southern belle" after all (a strong part of my identity that i call upon all the time)...(mind you, the barbeque has to be made the right way, though)
i absolutely loved my intro to philosophy class this past semester and truly have been transformed because of it...every person should start by going out and reading the autobiography of gandhi RIGHT NOW
i have few close friends (maybe because i end to tell things like they are...my life is kind of serious), and my family presents significant problems, to say the least...and my living situation is completely negotiable- hooray!
ok, guess that's it for now...enough for you to chew on, right?
oh! and i love fashion...being eccentric is all part of the fun. and interior design, especially really modern, eclectic styles.


north carolina pulled pork bbq and cole slaw...can't beat it! one of the best comfort food meals ever




me, on the left, singing in campus choir...one of my favorite things to do! i wouldnt trade the near-every-day practice for most anything. we could do without the ancient robes, though.

0 comments: